Comtact Healthcare announces availability of its Digital Mobile Healthcare Platform on G-Cloud 7



London, 12th January 2016: : Comtact Healthcare, a leading provider in mobile digital healthcare and informatics solutions, is pleased to announce the availability of its digital healthcare portfolio through the UK Government's G-Cloud 7 Framework.

Since the initiative launched in 2012, total sales through G-Cloud reached £806m by the end of October this year, with 50% of total sales awarded to small and medium-sized enterprises. Central government accounted for 77% of sales through the framework, and the remaining 23% through the wider public sector.

Comtact Healthcare was selected as a provider on the G-Cloud framework based on its ability to integrate into existing patient management systems without major upgrades - making its cloud solutions fast, low risk and highly cost effective to deploy. Comtact Healthcare’s Integrated Digital Care Record (IDCR) solution, offers healthcare providers with a framework of technology components that seamlessly integrate with one another to deliver intuitive mobile technology that enables point of care data collection, real-time insights and care team collaboration. The solution drives significant efficiency savings and delivers patient-centred care.

Comtact Healthcare is gaining increasing momentum as an NHS partner of choice, supporting healthcare providers in embracing the benefits of automation and its correlation with more positive patient outcomes.

Dominic List, Chairman of Comtact Healthcare says, "Our successful applications for the latest version of G-Cloud further solidifies our commitment to the public sector. Our G-Cloud status coupled with the chancellor of the exchequer George Osborne’s recent announcement that the NHS will receive a further £1bn to achieve a paperless NHS by 2020, means that many more public sector organisations will benefit from the cost efficiencies of an approved SaaS partner with a proven capability of delivering cloud-enabled digital healthcare.”